Alright so don't judge me but I havent done my laundry since before I moved into this house....which was um (cough) 7 weeks ago. I know what you're thinking...how is this even possible!?! Well my friends I have a TON of socks and underwear so I'm perfectly fine if I dont do my laundry for oh, lets say 7 weeks. :)
Anyways by now you're probably wondering why I'm blogging about laundry! Well a few minutes ago I went down to see if the washer was done because it had been quite a while. So I walked my little feet all the way down to our "laundry room" and just BURST out laughing! It probably wasn't even that funny of a thing and most people probably wouldn't have even laughed at it but seriously our washing machine SHAKES sooooo bad! And we have about a billion things of soap and such on top of the dryer and they were all just wiggling around like crazy and for some reason it was just REALLY funny to me....SO funny in fact that I took some pictures haha Lets just say I'll probably be doing my laundry ALL the time now just so I can sit and watch everything wiggle so much it looks like its gonna fall right off the dryer!! Also due to the fact that it's been 7 weeks since I did laundry I had quite a few pairs of jeans to hang up..cuz I dont dry any of them cuz I'm scared they'll all shrink! At my parents house we had a nice little rack to hang clothes on to dry...I've yet to purchase one for myself tho so I had to get creative!
hooks and towel racks work great for hanging stuff on tho!

Okay whoever decided to put the washer and dryer up on a step was OBVIOUSLY not 5 feet tall!! Like seriously! Come on people! Its hard enough to get all the little socks and stuff off the bottom of the washer when its on ground level!! But I mean...Why not put it up EVEN higher right? It only makes sense....!!!

I just love you lady! You are the most hilarious thing I have ever met ;) I read this and just burst out laughing, because I can totally picture you going hysterical while you watched... oh my land. I just LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteTry having a big o belly then it'll really be hard to get those socks out. Seriously one of the things i hated most about being pregnant.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA, I laughed so hard, I can just see you on your tippy toes trying to get your laundry out, that was great, thanks for the laugh!!!!
ReplyDeletewell i'm glad YOU found that part funny haha mom/dad i dunno who posted that comment :)
ReplyDelete