Soooo its been a while since I lasted posted and A TON has happened.
For instance....I, Neechel Kymber Steed am now ENGAGED!!! Can you believe that a couple posts ago I was scared to kiss a boy? How silly of me! January 22 cannot come soon enough! I'll have to take pics of the ring one of these days cuz I LOOOOVE it!!
So on 10-10-10 aka thanksgiving sunday Scott and I went to church with my parents and siblings because it was my moms "Christmas Wish" to have all her kids at church with her and since this christmas all the kids will be at inlaws this was her christmas haha Anyways after church I went to dinner at my house and he went to dinner and his brother Jeffs house who just so happens to live kitty corner from me!
After dinner I went over for dessert and he's all "Its a gorgeous night, we should go for a walk" I agreed so off we went. Little did I know this was not one of our ordinary little walks. We walked to the baseball diamonds cuz we were both stuffed and I didnt want to go for a long walk and there were bleachers to sit on there. And then he proposed!!! I was BEYOND shocked because i didnt even know he had the ring. I thought we were going to go buy it the next day. And he's smart enough to know he had to do it quick because I HATE surprises and I find out about ALL of them!!......seriously...all of them! I was soo happy and definitely couldnt stop smiling so then we went back and showed all his fam then had dessert then went over to my house! Needless to say 10-10-10 will be one of my favorite days ever!!! Here are some pics from that night!

Thanks for adding to my Christmas wish, sorry it took me so long to notice your ring, glad I was the first one to see it. I'm so excited for you both and now the fun begins, planning the wedding. You guys look awesome together.
ReplyDeleteI'm so so so so so super duper excited!!! And of course so so so so so happy for you!! Congrats Neechel!! {And I think it's time for you to bring your man out to our place to meet your "other" family.)
ReplyDeleteLove you tons!!
L
AHHHH!!! too bad the ring isn't a close up picture! I just really want to see it. I love you girly. And I am beyond excited for you. I wish I could be there to go through all the planning and such with you :( that's the one thing I hate about living so far away. I feel out of touch with everyone. But dude, 10/10/10 is the sweetest day to get proposed to!!! :) and..... cute kissing picture by the way. that's one thing I refuse to let happen, a kissing picture of me. ew. ;) plus, I'm probably the worst kisser in the world, so I will not be showing anyone, because if it's hideous then they will judge me!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeletehaha jessica's comment made me laugh really hard. but yes, neenee! congratulations!! :) i can't wait for an invitation!! :) *hint*
ReplyDeleteSO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! oh have I told you that before??
ReplyDelete