.

.

Friday, April 17, 2015

A little update!

I just wanted to write down a few things Roczen's said lately so I don't forget!

I was at a Relief Society thing one night so Scott was putting Roczen to bed and when he was putting his legs in his jammies they got twisted and his legs got stuck so Scott was like "Uh oh, where'd your legs go?" And Roczen looked down at his legs and was like "Ya, where'd you guys go!" haha

I was sleeping in one morning and Scott had gotten Roczen up. I heard Roczen come into our room and he was trying to get on our bed on the opposite side that I was sleeping on. Our bed is really high and he had a hard time trying to get on. He kept almost getting up but then slipping down and I could hear him getting more frustrated but I was too tired to roll over and help him up and I was still pretending to be asleep but after one more time of him slipping down he says in a really sad little voice "I'll try one more time" It was SO cute haha Just the voice he used to say it, so of course I had to roll over at that point and help him up!

We're in the middle of potty training and one day he was at my moms house while I was at work and he had pooped his pants and he said "Darn it Roczen James!"

He is honestly the funniest little boy! He talks so much and repeats everything we say. It's so cute to hear his little voice.

 And now for some random pictures that have nothing to do with this post.
THIS was one of the worst days of my life haha Roczen was swimming with Scott in the pool at our hotel we were staying at and I was just sitting fully clothed at the tables with Scott's parents. After awhile Scott got in the hot tub and Roczen didn't want to because he was playing with that little boy in the picture. Roczen kept pushing him in the water then the little boy would get out and Roczen would push him in again but one time he fell right in after the little boy, head first! He's 2 and definitely doesn't know how to swim and wasn't wearing a life jacket or anything. The hot tub had this half wall thing on one side of it so I couldn't even see if Scott had seen or not to see if he was going to go rescue our child. SO as motherly instincts would have it, I ran to the pool and jumped in and grabbed him off the bottom of the pool. When he came out it hadn't even seemed to phase him and he even smiled and half laughed. Seeing your little 2 year old on the bottom of a pool is probably one of the worst feelings! Even though he was fine. Well that evening Scott and everyone left to go to the dirt bike races and I was stuck at the hotel with Roczen trying to put him to bed. Usually he would be just fine but I don't know if he was traumatized from falling in the pool earlier or what but from 6:00 to almost midnight he cried and screamed...the.entire.time! There was like 3 times where he did fall asleep but it only lasted 3-5 minutes max. I could do nothing to console him. He wanted me to hold him but then he wanted to lay on the bed but then he wanted me to hold him but I had to be sitting on the couch etc etc. It was so horrible!

Christmas morning! His hair kills me!


Just reading his book in the box of blocks! Goof!

Roczen absolutely loves Jaycie! She is the best cousin ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment