I figured it was about time I did an update on my pregnancy...since theres 4 weeks or LESS! I've been meaning to do it for weeks but just keep forgetting.
Funny story, while I was still working a patient gave us a gift card to Tim Hortons so on my lunch break I went to get some timbits for the office. I asked the lady what amounts they came in, she said 10, 20, or 50. Since we have about 10 people at work I told her we'd get the 50 box. She goes "Oh, is this your pregnancy craving?".....uh yes, I am going to eat ALL 50 of these timbits by myself. Oh dear, some people.
This pregnancy has been mostly the same as Roczen's. Except I'm STILL on diclectin. I've tried stopping multiple times but within 2 days of stopping I feel sick sick! I was feeling better by about 20 weeks with Roczen. At least when I'm taking the pills I don't feel sick.
Baby girls feet are in my ribs on my right side. I've been going to the chiropractor ALOT this time around. (thanks insurance!) She finds it amusing to kick my ribs out. It use to just be the same rib that she'd keep popping out but now it's multiple ribs. Having ribs out is ex.treme.ly uncomfortable! Sitting and laying are really quite painful but so is standing too long. So pretty much it's 24/7 pain.
I've had waay more braxton hicks this time around as well. They've been pretty frequent since quite early on in my pregnancy but especially if I'm walking. They've been getting quite intense too lately, I hope that means she's coming soon!
Roczen all the time says "I need a pillow! My back is hurting" hahaha guess he's heard that a time or two. He's my "pillow go getter" if I forget to grab one before I sit down.
Some more funny Roczen stories:
I have really dry lips sometimes and when I kiss Roczen he says "Oh pokey!" Then if I kiss him again he says "Too sharp!"
For like 2 days we didn't give Roczen a bottle before his bath/bedtime (ya, didn't really follow through on that one) The first night he didn't even notice, the second night when I was rocking him for a minute he looked at me and said "Baba please?" I told him, "You don't need one, you're a big boy!" He says very adamantly, "I not big boy! I just little!"
When I call him my baby he either says "I not baby, I Roczen James!" Or else he'll say, "I not baby. I just little, but I grow bigger bigger!"
We went to get the stroller from the garage and Roczen, noticing my car was gone, says "Uhh, where's your car mom?" I told him, "Dad took it to work today." He goes, "aww man! Dad took your car! Daaad!" He was quite upset dad took it and want on and on about it for the next 15 minutes about how dad took my car to work haha
I picked Roczen up so we were face to face and I was telling him, fairly excitedly but not overly (in my opinion) that I only had 1 day of work left. He interrupted my next sentence and held his little hand against my mouth and said, "Shh! Shh, mom! Calm down, calm down!" I seriously burst out laughing! It was the funniest thing because I really don't think I've ever really told him to calm down, other than maybe when he's been crying histarically.
Roczen was holding a balloon in his car seat when we got out for swimming lessons. After lessons we got back in the car and he saw the balloon and said, "I'm back balloon!" I told him he was cute and he says, "Ya, I cute huh?"
We're all laying in the bed at the lake and Roczen's being crazy and climbing over us and jumping everywhere. Scott tells him, "Can you settle down, just for a minute?" Roczen says, "Uhhh, no! I busy!" haha That you are baby boy!
He was getting into our bag that had our contacts and stuff while we were at the lake so I said, "Roczen. You don't play in mommy and dadd'y stuff." He says (in his angry voice), "You don't play my stuff "eat-er" (either)!! haha he has some serious attitude
Remember when
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment