So just a few cute stories of Roczen:
At Christmas he was sick and not feeling good. He had a high fever for a few days in a row and was just so sad and miserable. One day around 4:30 we were watching a show on my phone and he said "I tired, bed?" I told him after his show he could go to bed....hoping he'd forget about it and last until at least 6. Well once I told him this he promptly pressed the button on my phone to turn it off then looked at me and said. "All done momma, bed?" Such a smart boy!
One morning I was getting Roczen out of his bed. He had been sleeping until about 8 but lately he was getting up at like 6:45/7:00. So I went into his room and asked him "Why aren't you sleeping in anymore?" He stands up and hugs me and said "I miss you momma" It was the cutest thing!
Another morning Scott got him up and then Roczen came into my room to get me awhile later and he comes to my face and in a cheery voice says "A morning momma!" I always say good morning to him when I go get him up so he was just copying me.
Luscious hair!
He absolutely LOVES the snow! He always wants to go out and play in it. He's been sledding a couple times too and just loves it! And if anyone tracks any snow in off their shoes...he will eat it!
Stay and play!
I had to wake him up to take him to my moms while I was working. I just grabbed him out of bed and brought him upstairs to get his boots and coat on and he just plopped down and rested his head on the stair. He was sooo sleepy. I hate waking him up :(
Love this boy of mine!
OKAY now for some exciting news!
WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! We are so excited! We have been living with Scotts parents since the beginning of October but we will be moving to Raymond the middle of February! Our possession day is February 13 and we cannot wait!
This is our house! It's a duplex but will be great for our first house! There's 4 bedrooms, 2 up and 2 down. And 3 bathrooms! Yay for ensuites! It's right across from a park so Roczen will especially love that! Now if February can just hurry up and get here that'd be great!!
AND a little more exciting news. I've already announced this on instagram but since I have family and friends who don't have instagram I thought I'd blog about it too.
Scott and I are expecting another little baby! Woohoo. I can't wait!! For now my due date is August 11. However, I went to the Dr. today and he said I felt quite a bit bigger than 9 weeks. So they are going to schedule me an ultrasound to find out what's going on there. Theres a few possibilities
Option 1. It's TWINS....(please oh please don't be twins...but props to all you mommas of twins! You're amazing!) I always wanted twins...until I had a baby of my own. It just makes me sad because I feel like I couldn't give any real attention to either of them because they would both ALWAYS be needing something. BUT if I really had to do it, I could. And part of me is a tiny bit excited at the thought of twins too...even though it scares me to death! Ideally I would have preferred to have them either first or last instead of in the middle. (although if it's twins maybe we will be done haha) And Honestly when we were considering moving to Lethbridge I had a teeny tiny though of "But what if my next baby I actually have twins? And am all alone in Lethbridge with no family?" Even if it's just one baby it will be nice to be in Raymond where we are so close to all of our family.
Option 2. I'm further along than we think. I'm really positive on the date of my last period but he said sometimes even if you're pregnant you'll have a period and sometimes it's just shorter. I'm trying to remember if my last one was shorter or not...I kind of think it maybe was but maybe I'm just thinking that because thats what I want it to be haha
Option 3. OR I'm just really big for 9 weeks. He said maybe because it's my second I'm just larger...even though it's common to be larger with your subsequent babies he just felt I was EVEN larger than I was suppose to be even if this was the case.
Anyways there you have it! I have an almost 2 year old, we bought a house and we will be having a new baby(ies) sometime during the summer....new due date once I get an ultrasound! So many changes and they're all good ones! Cant wait to see what the next few months bring :)








YaH!! on all accounts so excited for you!! Its so fun to see my favorite little beehives ;) living the life you always wanted for them! love ya!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! You make cute babes!!
ReplyDeleteIs that our ward???