So baby boy is 4 months old today!!! YIKES! Where is the time going?!?!? I just love this little guy so much! He and I are best buddies and I love spending my days with him. He is 25 inches long and 14 lbs....He's a tall little guy! His cousin Winston who is 19 days older than him is only 22.5 inches tall! I think he's gonna take after his dad in the height department...thank heavens! He is getting so happy and smiles all day long usually. He still is not laughing! I'm trying really hard to get him to but it's just not happening haha He is rolling over..kinda. He's done it quite a few times but mostly I think it's to get out of tummy time because he does NOT like that. Although he is getting better at liking it. Mommy was horrible and never did it with him until recently so thats my fault.
He's in size 2 diapers...but they're a bit big still
He has a long body but short legs. He can wear 0-3 or 3-6 shirts but all his pants are still newborn size. I have him wear some 0-3 jeans but they are rolled up like 2 inches.
Has small feet like momma and no shoes fit except some newborn ones we have
He was sleeping from 7:30/8:00 pm until 3:00/4:00 ish, would take 10 mins to eat then go right back to sleep until around 6 or 7 BUT the past week or so he's been getting up 2 or 3 times a night to eat....I think he's growing.
He LOVES being outside
He loves his jumperoo
He loves hanging upside down
Loves playing with mommy and daddy
Loves his soother
He loves all his cousins and other little babies he sees at his massage class or anywhere else
Still really likes his carseat generally....unless its like a 15 hr drive
He eats 4 oz every 3 hours
He has blue eyes
His hair is still continuing to get lighter and curlier
Now be prepared for an overload of photos as per usual ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! The topic in church yesterday was finding joy in the journey and it made me think about the experience and journey of being a mom. One of the speakers told a story and the gist of it was to make everyday the best day of your life, to be better each day, to work harder each day, to be happier than the last day etc. There are definitely times where I'm overwhelmed or exhausted and don't find every moment fun or joyful and I guess I need to work on that but this little boy definitely has brought so much joy to our family and I cant imagine not having him here with us! There are more happy moments than unhappy ones thats for sure!
HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY ROCZEN JAMES! Love you my baby boy!











No comments:
Post a Comment