.

.

Friday, January 25, 2013

A little bit of everything

I went into Lethbridge with my parents and Bails the day Winston was born

He has THE longest eyelashes...this pic does not even do them justice I promise!

Just a few hours old- Winston Charles Alexander Mckee

Me and baby Win

ahhh perfectly round head! So cute

Great Granny Steed holding Win

She is the cutest girl I know

She looks like a little creep in this one haha 

Shayla trying to take Win away. Malin: "No! I hold it! No! I holding it!"

Husband talked me into trying a new color....not really a fan but he sure loves it. In some lights I like it but sometimes it looks like I died my hair with a package of red koolaid or something.

This little miss is already 10 months old! She's still sooo tiny but almost walking! And only has 2 little teeth!

Yesterday we went to the hospital to get an ultrasound done because we weren't sure if the baby was breech or not....he's not. Part of me was hoping he was so I could just schedule a c-section and get him out ASAP but part of me wanted him to be facing down so I didn't have to have a c-section. I went out for a walk this morning and only made it for about half an hour before my lower back and feet were KILLING me! It's probably because the only shoes I can wear are flip flops and my fake uggs. And even then, getting those boots on is a struggle!! My feet are so beyond swollen so I'll get the boots like half way on but then they are stuck and it feels like it's pinching a nerve or something which KILLS and makes me want to cry. I seriously have to pull HARD to get them on. So anyways I chose the boots for the walk thinking they would probably be a bit better than the flip flops. About half way through my walk a van drove by me and then like a minute later I hear a vehicle coming back the other way...yup it was the lady in the van again. She pulled up beside me and asked if I was okay...yup just out for a walk haha It was grreeaat!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha the van came back?!? You must have really looked like you were struggling. I'm sorry. Hopefully he comes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I thought I was doing pretty good...apparently not haha

    ReplyDelete