.

.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

37 weeks


Warning: Don't read this if you don't want to hear me complain....that is pretty much all this post is. Hopefully the next one is happier? :)


How far along? 37 weeks! 

Maternity Clothes? Of course! Sometimes when I try to wear my normal shirts it looks ridiculous cuz they hardly cover my belly!
Best moment this week? I was putting my groceries in my trunk at Walmart and an older guy a couple cars down was doing the same and he waited for me to finish putting mine in so he could take my cart and put it away for me. So nice! I love strangers like that!
Not so good moment this week? Yucky mice! Also I am about ready to throw the towel in! Each night is just getting more ridiculous. Went to bed just before 11 last night and by 1:30 I had already woken up TWICE to go pee. And there were SEVERAL more times after that. Seriously? And before I'd get up I'd be perfectly comfortable but then when I'd come back and lie down in the exact same position it would be the most uncomfortable thing ever. I would flop around and around and around and adjust this and that. And "flopping" around is NOT easy when you are 37 weeks pregnant! On top of all of that I have to find a position that accommodates my back, hip, neck, and very swollen legs which are all killing me....this is pretty much nearly impossible! At one point I angrily rolled over and sighed really loud and my bestest husband ever asked what was wrong? What was wrong? Pretty much everything! All I could think of to say is "I'm just SO sick of being pregnant!!!" then he rubbed my back for a few minutes because he's nice like that. Sorry husband! This will all be over soon and hopefully I wont be rolling around, pushing you, kicking you etc for 90% of the night anymore. 
Miss anything? Being able to move pretty much. Examples: Rolling over in bed is almost impossible, if I've been sitting for awhile my hips like lock up and the first 5 steps I take I look like a hunchback/99 year old women and  I can hardly move my legs to even take the steps, I cannot bend over AT all so putting on shoes, socks, anything of that nature is a special treat.
Movement? Yup!! He's an active lil baby!
Gender? Its a boy!
Food Cravings? I love cereal....nothing healthy though. Cap'n crunch, sugar crisp, froot loops
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope not really
Emotions? Well as you can tell by this post not the greatest. I am just so done. On the plus side there is only 20 more days to go!!
Looking forward too? Seeing my little baby!!

And in case you wanted to see what this grumpy pregnant person looks like at 37 weeks, here ya go!






4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're so uncomfortable, I can certainly empathize. I promise it'll all be worth it very soon! This is just all preparation for the sleepless nights to come...they will seem like a breeze compared to this torture. Hang in there!!! Can't wait to meet your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well unfortunately you'll be uncomfortable after baby is here, and my postpartum discomfort was WAY worse than my pregnancy discomfort. But on the bright side you actually have an adorable baby there to remind you it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thing with olive. I would cry if I had to roll over in bed. Then we got a recliner for the nursery and it was heaven. No hip or back pain at all I slept so good. If I could send you our magical recliner I would its taking up too much space in our living room haha. Also I used I walking stick whenever I had to get up and walk around the house it worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its different for everyone, i was definitely more uncomfortable while pregnant!! you'll hopefully feel better after :) but it's so worth it! And the last 20 days will seem like they're taking FOREVER!! but just you wait, soon you'll have a 2 month old! it's nuts!!

    ReplyDelete