.

.

Monday, January 7, 2013

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks! 

Maternity Clothes? So my wardrobe pretty much consists of sweats and leggings and then just trying to find some shirt that will stretch over my belly! Seriously...getting SO big!
Best moment this week? Playing with my husband everyday while he was still on his break....He started his LAST semester today woot woot! So proud of him! And since I'm his wife and am allowed to brag about him, he is THE smartest boy. He works so hard and it definitely pays off since we recently received a scholarship for him getting such good grades! 
Not so good moment this week? Getting soooo sore. I cleaned some of our stuff up out of the baby's room today, made our bed, tidied the living room, unloaded the dishwasher and now I feel SO stiff I can hardly move and my back is killing me! I would really appreciate not being sore for one second of one day. PLEASEEEE come out soon little baby! Scott keeps getting my hopes up because he keeps telling me he thinks the baby is going to come like 2 weeks early....and I really don't think the baby is going to come early at all so I have to try to not get my hopes up haha
Miss anything? Oh yes! Too many things to list without sounding like I'm complaining though haha I DO love feeling our little man move...constantly and I DO love being able to carry him and bring him into this world and into our family.
Movement? Sure thing! It still weirds Scott out. Yesterday he was sitting on the couch and I was laying on him so my stomach was touching his stomach and the baby was going crazy and Scott was like "Roll over now, it feels like I'm pregnant!" He was getting really weirded out that he could feel him kicking his stomach...I told him to imagine how it feels when I feel it on the INSIDE! 
Gender? Its a boy!
Food Cravings? Random things at random times still. Nothing consistently throughout the whole pregnancy though.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope not really
Emotions? Pretty good I'd say.
Looking forward too? Having this baby!! 28 more days!!! OR LESS....hopefully??

And I REALLY hate pictures now because of how huge I am but I guess one day I will want to look back and see. Can you see why my back is always hurting?

No comments:

Post a Comment