Today I went swimming with two cuties! My nieces Malin and Seviya! I drove to Barnwell to pick them and my sister up and then we went to the Taber Waterslide/pool. Malin is a craaaazy little girl and just swims like crazy and goes down the waterslide by herself! She loves anything to do with water! After that we went to Shayla's house so she could help me make some receiving blankets I had boughten some material for. They turned out suuuper cute and were pretty darn easy but it was still a good thing she was there or they probably wouldn't have turned out so cute!
Here are the beauties!
the blue one!
up close of the cute stitching and cute little monkeys!!
love it!
the green one!
cant wait to use them!
definitely not the best quality but I like the green stripes!
No comments:
Post a Comment