Maternity Clothes? Sure thing! I definitely cannot wear my pants anymore. Even using an elastic and bella band just isn't cutting it anymore because the zipper is spread as far apart as it can go. Sure wish I carried a bit higher!
Best moment this week? I had the whole week off! I LOVED it. I am ready to be done work. I love when I can stay home and then I actually clean and cook, it's great. And I have time to do things like go swimming with my sister and cute nieces and make 2 blankets and other fun things :)
Not so good moment this week? Pretty much just every minute of every day haha I am so sore! Darn back and hip! And everyone telling me how I look like I'm about ready to have the baby any minute....it feels awesome...boo! :( Buuuuut despite all that I really try to remind myself to just enjoy it and appreciate it because I WANTED to be pregnant and I am so THANKFUL that I can get pregnant because I know there are so many others who want this so bad and can't have it.
Miss anything? My body :( Yesterday was really hard and I think it's because I went back to work and had several people point out how large I am. I almost started crying several times. And when Scott and I go out shopping and I see all these skinny people and how cute their clothes look on them and I just want that back.
Movement? Pretty much constantly. He moves more than he doesn't. For the first couple months it was the best thing ever...now, it's getting pretty uncomfortable haha I still like it for the most part though.
Gender? Wellllll lets hope it's a boy! I have been having terrible thoughts and dreams that it comes out a girl! I was reading some blog and the girl used this chinese gender predictor calendar thing and it predicted hers correctly so I went to try it and it told me I was having a GIRL!!! And I will have you remember that Scott's uncle did that ring/thread test on us and told us we were having a girl too and he has a pretty good track record at that thing! So I am a little bit freaking out because I just want my baby BOY!!!
Food Cravings? Pickles still, Cap'n crunch SO GOOD! Oranges and yogurt (not together)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not as long as I keep eating fairly regularly throughout the day.
Emotions? Have been kinda crazy the past couple days. Sunday and Monday I've just felt like crying over everything.
Looking forward too? Christmas!!! Like one more month people!! I cannot wait! Going to Kalispell at the end of the month to watch Scott race at arena cross! (or maybe it's the shopping?) Getting this baby OUT!
So in these pictures I'm just like 2 days shy of 29 weeks but close enough
This sweater looks alot cuter in person! I looove the colors together
I know I'm big, but I honestly don't think I look like 9 months preggo yet





def dont look 9 months pregnant. ur adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt's so frustrating to have people constantly pointing out how big you are. It's NOT a compliment and I don't understand why people don't get it. You are so beautiful! And yes you may have a preggo belly, but you're definitely still skinny. I totally understand missing your body though. My son is 14 months old and it's gotten to a point where I'm trying to accept that my body will never be the same. It's hard. I just hope that you are one of the girls that bounces right back after having a baby. By the looks of it, you probably will be. I turned into a blimp when I was pregnant. You're far from it. haha. Anyways... Enjoy your pregnancy! You should find some witty comeback to whip out whenever people say something about you being big. That'll teach them... (sorry I posted this first on under my husband's name.. so I fixed it)
ReplyDelete