Maternity Clothes? This question is the same every week and probably will be up until the day I have this little babe. BOTH
Best moment this week? Just feeling my baby kick kick kick. Alsooooo tomorrow is my last day of work for this week then I get a week and a half off! Can I hear a hallelujah! SOO done with work. It is so uncomfortable and my back KILLS all day long and I just am exhausted!! And this convo at work today: Lady: "I see your expecting, when are you due?" Me: "Feb 5, so 3 more months" Lady: "Oh my, you're not even showing that much!" Me: "Well I'm wearing scrubs so it hides it well.".....Lets just take into consideration that she was only there at the office because well, she CANT see. So how much merit her comment has....? Probably not a whole lot but I'll pretend that it does.
Not so good moment this week? AUHHH, took that glucose/gestational diabetes test or whatever you want to call it. And well, lets just say I was eating some halloween candy all morning and perhaps some McDonalds right before I went to the lab and well what a surprise my levels came back HIGH! Everyone after was like "Ya I didn't eat sugar all day before it" or "Ya I didn't eat anything before it" But nope, smart me eats a BUTTLOAD of sugar...and McDonalds...who does that? So now, lucky me gets to go in again and drink that NASTY stuff again and fast for 8 hours before...are you kidding me? I eat every 5 minutes pretty much! Oh and get to have my blood taken multiple times AND sit there for 2 stinkin hours! My advice to anyone getting this test....do what every other smart person does and DONT EAT before this test in the first place and then they wont make you do it again!
Miss anything? Not being GINORMOUS! Not being sore. I really didn't have any idea I would be sore every.single.day.!!! Back, stomach, hips, legs, feet. You name it. My idea of pregnancy before you got pregnant: You get a cute "little" belly. You get to feel your baby "delicately" kick you all day long. All your clothes just magically look way cuter on you all the sudden because of your cute "little" bump. Boy was I wrong.
Movement? Yuppers. And now that he is getting bigger they don't feel so nice.
Gender? Boy boy boy! I cannot wait to see him!
Food cravings? Still just lovin that ol' jar of pickles. I can always eat candy and chips. And tonight...tuna sandwich...with pickles on it of course mmmm!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not really anymore. Just have to eat fairly regularly still.
Symptoms? Bad back pain all the time. Not sleeping at all really. My left hip gets shooting pains in it especially while trying to sleep and even worse if I'm on my right side.
Emotions? Still just doing grand-o!
Looking forward to? Christmas!!! Cant wait. I want it to snow again! Decorating for christmas this next week while I'm not working. Mat leave and seeing my baby boy!!!
the big ol' belly looking kinda cone-ish...baby must of been pressin on it.
so when does the whole "boobs getting bigger" thing happen? cuz I kinda promised my husband they would...and so far it ain't happening! :)
looking 9 months pregnant? too bad it's actually just 6 and 3/4 haha 1 more week to 7 MONTHS!!





neenee. i'm 8 weeks. and my boobs have already grown a cup size. and a band. so i went from a 36 dd to a 38 ddd. my life. is. hell. hahaha i'm screwed. consider yourself lucky.
ReplyDeletehaha wowzers! thats insane! I would really just like to not be an A for the rest of my life...like seriously I'd be okay with a B haha
ReplyDeleteI promised Gordon the same thing...didn't happen until my milk came in after Isaac was born.
ReplyDeletehahaha Neechel your blog posts are the best, you always make me laugh! Don't worry when your milk comes in they will get bigger.
ReplyDeleteSomething my sister in law was reading about when I was pregnant with Oliver and my boobs didn't get nearly as big as when I was pregnant with Kaylan was that sometimes it may have to do with the amount of female hormones in your body?! Cause mine definitely didn't get as big with a boy- and that's the one thing I liked last time, I'm with you there! haha