So Im throwing a baby shower for my good friend Kennedy and her ADORABLE baby Cooper Ralph Orr! So I made this little banner thing and I am quite proud of it. I am not crafty in the slightest! And I know what your thinking about the banner....it's paper on paper....how hard is that! And really, it wasn't hard at all but I am still quite proud of it because its pretty stinkin cute I think!
looking at this picture I realize I shoulda put a star or something after the R in cooper and before the O in Orr...oh well to late now!
cute little pearls! thank you dollar store!
And a funny story, just because I feel like it: Scott showed me this sleep app a couple months ago and I downloaded it cuz I am the worst sleeper ever! So it's pretty sweet, its got a bunch of comforting sounds and and like certain pitches of sound that like do something with your brain wave and tell you to go to sleep or something and other stuff and one of the things is this guy talking with music and sounds in the background and at some points it kinda even sounds like he's hypnotizing you...but hes not. And anyways the last few nights I've just been listening to the soft piano music. And last night Scott came into bed and I was already listening to the piano music and he was like "The stupid piano again? Im so sick of that!" And I was like "Well I like it and it helps me fall asleep" So then I was just laying there and then I was replaying what Scot said in my head and all of the sudden it was SOOOOO beyond funny to me and I burst out laughing and scott was like what the hecks so funny, so I told him and I mean, really it wasnt funny at all but I have no idea what my issue was. Then I'd finally get my laughter under control for about....TWO seconds and then I'd start laughing uncontrollably again and I was trying to hold it it which I think was making it funnier so I was just shaking so bad the whole bed was shaking from my laughing. This went on for probably like 10 minutes and Scott was like "Just listen to the piano and go to sleep" and I was like "Im trying to but then it just reminds me of what you said" And so I kept laughing for like 10 more minutes...I was beginning to think I needed SERIOUS help! no matter how hard I tried to stop laughing I just couldn't stop it! Scott was kinda laughing with me for the first like 2 minutes but after that he was annoyed. He finally kicked me out and told me to go get a drink and take a walk. So I got out of bed, laughing and shaking all the way to the kitchen, tried drinking water...didn't work too good because I was shaking too much from laughing so hard. Then I went to the bathroom, still laughing. Tried going on facebook and taking deep breaths and finally I was able to keep it under control so I went back to bed. Hahahaha If only you could of heard Scotts Voice when he said "That stupid piano again? Im so sick of it!" Pahahah it's making me want to laugh again just thinking of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment