Yup you read right...WINNRE....not WINNER. I am once again VERY impressed with myself! At work we all filled out a bracket for March Madness. And me, of all people, WON! Me, who has never watched a game (other than highschool basketball), Me, who hasnt even heard of 95% of the teams or where they are from, WON! And to make myself sound more impressive I would like to tell you that I have a co-worker who watches EVERY game, knows all the players, where they're from, some of their mascots, all their stats etc etc, and was even watching some of the games at work on her computer. Yes folks, I beat her. So pretty much Im super amazing right? haha To bad we werent betting money or anything. But I did get some lovely mini eggs as a trophy!.....and now your probably still wondering why I wrote WINNRE instead of WINNER.
note the ribbon
just displaying my trophy on my lovely desk at work!
On a completely unrelated note, DO NOT cut yourself with one of these!!! They are SHARP and you will bleed forever! And It hurts! I was hemming one of my dresses...like I have to do with all my clothes (love being short....) and thought I'd cut off the excess material with this instead of my scissors. I got this for christmas from my rents and havent used it until today and found out just how sharp it is!
Note the band-aid on my thumb....the first one was filled with blood...thought I should change it for the picture
Yay for winning- always fun!! Ouchy wah wah to the cut though.... extra careful next time missy!! :-) xx
ReplyDelete