.

.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I want to go back!

Back to Utah that is! It was warm and sunny all week and we were wearing shorts and t-shirts and Scott even got a sunburn and then we came home and what happens? It snows and blows so hard the power goes out...oh and once the power came back on our water sure didn't! Yup, a day later and we still have no water! You don't realize all the things you use water for until  you can't use it! Luckily our Landlords are gone for the summer and they said we could use their water until ours is fixed (our houses are connected...kinda) Anyways here's some pictures from our Utah trip.

First time being outside...not in a carseat/stroller covered up with blankets at least

Squinty eyes because it was so sunny YAY

Best buds


Daddy and Roczen


Mommy and Roczen

We turned the other way so we didn't have to squint as much!

Laying in the grass haha

"Its just sooo sunny mom!"


My big standing boy!

Cutest baby!

Swimming for the first time! The swimming diapers come in three sizes: small medium and large. The smallest size is 16-26 pounds....Roczen is 12 pounds haha it was a tad bit big on him 





Cute lil smile!

Skinny little baby!

Happy boy! I just love him!

More smiles! He was so excited


Love the drool running off his chin

Ya these three pics are all the same but his faces are just too cute I couldn't choose just one



Positioning the baby so you can't see my flabby belly... I'm smart like that!

Scott pointed out that I didn't take a pic of him where he was actually looking and smiling...guess I should never become a photographer haha oops

Not too sure about it

He never cried but he just kept looking around at everyone wondering what the heck was going on


You cant really tell from these pics but his hair was floating around in the water haha Long hair is the best!



While we were in utah my little baby turned 3 months old!! I cant believe it! We had his dr. appt the day before we left and he was 12 pounds 12 ounces and 24 inches long! 6 more inches and he'll be half my height!!! What?!?!?! He's supposed to be my little baby! Why is he growing up so fast! He's becoming much happier and smiling at us all the time. His hair keeps getting lighter and lighter and curlier. He loves his baths and kicks around and splashes in them forever. I used to put him to bed at 7:30/8:00 ish and then he'd get up at 4 and then 6ish then come to our bed and sleep with me for another hour but when we went to Utah we didn't get there till later so I put him to bed at 9 and he slept until 6:30 in the morning! Ummm BEAUTIFUL! So every night after that I've been putting him to bed around 9/9:30ish and he sleeps until 5 or 6, eats, then goes back to bed for about 1 or 2 hours. If he only sleeps for an hour, then I bring him into my bed and make him sleep for another hour with me. We just love our baby boy and can't get over how cute he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment