Missing from this picture: gravol! This pic pretty much sums up my life for the past two days. Tylenol every 4 hours for my "so painfully achey body that it felt like even my skin hurt", water to take the tylenol with and to try and soothe my sore throat, vicks vapor rub under my nose to help me breathe, vicks vit c, saltine crackers...yum! Lotion under my nose every 5 mins cuz it was sooo dry and chapped.
Now we just need to get that husband of mine feeling better too! He's been doing drywall for my parents and his brother. He's allergic to the drywall dust and it makes him quite sick! Poor guy. After he finishes a job at his sister Lindsey's house he's not drywalling ever again! It's just not worth it.
Im hoping this is all over and I can go back to normal now because I have a fun trip I have to take on monday! Im going to great falls with all 3 of my sista's! Janna, Shay and Cory jo. Mom was gonna come but decided to stay home to watch the grand babies! Such a gem, that mom of mine!
Side note: Netipots are possibly the best thing ever. I couldnt breathe for like 3 days straight my nose was so plugged and it was draining down my throat too so I felt like gagging all day. Dont know what a netipot is? Its pretty much just water and a salty solution...got it in my mouth...sure didnt taste too good. Anyways you lean forward and breath out of your mouth and squirt the solution up one side of your nose and it comes out the other side. It sure cleans you out really good!

No comments:
Post a Comment