Soooo for the past month I've been a very neglectful wife. My sister and her family moved from edmonton into my parents house while they are saving money to buy a house. And because they have the cutest little boy that ever existed I have been over there pretty much EVERY day I have off. So pretty much my cleaning has been limited and my cooking pretty much non existent! Poor poor husband! Yesterday I told Scott I was back from my hiatus though! So I need to limit myself and my time I spend at my parents playing with Bails! So today I got to work! I woke up and showered even before scott got up for school.....dont be too proud of me yet, he doesnt get up until 9 on thursdays :) But still! Then I got ready, made like 4 dozen chocolate chip cookies, did the dishes, did 2 loads of laundry (not alot for all you moms out there but we usually dont have very much laundry at all), my landlord came over and I helped her with some stuff, and I finally finished my second baby quilt that I started forever ago!!!
On monday my sisters and I went to Great Falls shopping and I finally bought the material for the back of the baby quilt. I had been taking my time making it because I knew I couldnt finish it because I didnt have anything for the back of it yet. So I got my butt in gear and finished it all today! It's pretty cute if I do say so myself.
close up of the fabric....cute eh?
front and back
The finished product!
I just cant get over my carpet every time I see it in pictures!!! It is truly the GREENEST carpet in all the lands!!! I challenge anyone who thinks they have greener carpet than I do!
i want a cute baby blanket like that!!! make me one :) haha
ReplyDelete