.

.

Monday, August 15, 2011

NEW HAIR

So my husbands been telling me he wants my hair cut for the past few months but I just wasnt ready to cut it yet. But one day I was just all the sudden ready for it. So I told him I had a surprise for him and this is what he came home to!....well not the first pic but the ones after haha

getting some highlights. They're just a light golden color. I was gonna go a bit lighter but chickened out..next time for sure tho!

the new do!

me and my lover man with my new hair

and then my sis in law who by the way is the one who cut it requested I put some pics on so she could show her hubby the faaabbullouus job she did! Thanks cory jo!

scott went in to EB games to look at games and I was kinda bored

you can kinda see the highlights in this one. They're not too obvious

I loove Looove LOVE my hair short! I love it long to but I always forget how much I like having it short! Thanks husband for reminding me how much I do actually love it! In my husbands words "I feel like a brand new woman"! .....he said I looked like one...not that he felt like a woman haha...just to clarify! Having short hair makes me look older so if one more patient comes into work and says I look like im 16  I'll probably have to scream! I mean c'mon I look like I'm 20 in these pics.....dont I?

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair. And I love your shirt too!! Fabulous!! Nice job CJ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! i love it! i LOVE the highlights too. you definitely look older. I'm resisting the sudden urge to cut my hair. i will one day...just not yet. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! Do it jan! I am LOVING this haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute love it!! ps I have a shirt for fall here that will fit you still in the bag so if your around come and get it:) I love that shirt your wearing too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay yay yay! I will come get that asap! I love all your hand me downs! Best things ever! I CANNOT believe lauren turned 7 holy cow! she'll be getting baptized next year! Thats so insane!

    ReplyDelete