.

.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miss Independent

Today I got to go play with THIS cutely adorable, very independent, goofy, crazy, funny, on the go baby! She is so fun to play with. Her momma had to run some errands in lethbridge so I accompanied them because she is always busy and always on the go and Shayla had an eye exam and Malin would not be able to contain herself and sit there alone. In every place we went to people made sure to comment on how cute she is! I have to agree with them! She will not hold your hand...period! She has to walk on her own so dont even try to grab her hand cuz she'll just push it away. It's going to be SO sad when she moves back up to Edmonton but luckily it's only for 8 months and then they will be back for good! One more pic!
LOVE you Malin, Malsy, Malser, Mahjee!....not quite sure how you'd spell that last nickname ... kinda like molly but instead of the L's its a j and sh sound mixed together....

1 comment: