.

.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ohhhhh!

Ok something pretty hilarious/humiliating happened today. For some reason my ING account isnt connected to my regular bank account anymore...I have no reason why. So I've been meaning to send them a check to get this fixed. One day I called them and got the address to send it to. The told me it was 111 Gordon Baker Rd. Toronto Ont. Matthew 1 Henry 3 Ralph 1 (as the postal code) This confused the heck outta me! Ive been putting off sending this check and putting it off and putting it off so today scott asked me about it and I was like "oh I already have it ready but wanna know something ridiculous? They told me the postal code was Matthew 1  Henry 3 Ralph 1 how can that happen?" Then he just burst out laughing. Apparently Im a retard cuz all they meant was the first letter of those names were the letters in the postal code. Geez louise! They could have at least been like it's M for Matthew H for ralph etc THEN I would have gotten it!

7 comments:

  1. hahaahaha time to dye your hair blonde. that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they missed teaching you that stuff in school, either that or you were sick that day, haha, that was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oops R for ralph!
    ya ya ya guess I'll have to give the blonde thing some thought haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh! That's hilarious. Hey, thanks for bringing your wedding photos over. They were fun to look at again. I still think you looked absolutely stunning. What a cute couple you two are! loved the red accents and your balero (how ever you spell it or say it - your shrug - it was darling)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha it was quite funny! No problem and thank you! I loooved that balero (however you spell it) thing as well! Cory Jo's mom made it like 2 days before the wedding pretty much! She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete