.

.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My favorite people!

ok this photo makes me laugh...super hard!
Janna and steve are in their own little world
kyle and scott are not too please with something
I look like a gopher
Shaylas checking out malins hair
cory jo's fixing her hair 
and josh doesnt even wanna be in the pics

this one is literally THE only one where everyone has their eyes open and are smiling/semi-smiling

malin LOVES patty cake!

oh mr bails! your so cute!

gahh I cant get over him!

cute cute


hahaha I had to put this one on here

loving being grandparents!

bails peeing his pants laughing!

malin was trying to tell him to take his hands outta his mouth for the pic
plus bails feet are too fat for shoes so shay bought him those cute little socks!

oh malin! I LOVE YOU

is there a cuter 1 year old out there? I dont think so

and these are the people that caused all the above photos

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNU3k_poj_Q

    i love your hair in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures love your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it, can hardly wait for the pictures to get here, I'm hoping they're at dad's office today, YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete