.

.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ZZZZzzzZZZzzzzZZZ

So I am a horrible HORRIBLE sleeper! Takes me forever to fall asleep and then when I finally do I wake up multiple times during the night. This is only made worse by our ancient mattress that has NO support! A few days ago I decided to try taking some melatonin before bed and let me tell you it does WONDERS! Last night I was SO asleep! Slept like 6 hours straight until Scott got out of bed to get some cold medicine, or tried anyways. I was holding on to him and wouldn't let go because in the dream I was having his head couldn't touch the bed or we wouldn't win some prize...or something like that I dont really remember. I just remember waking up and scott was like uhh let go haha it was pretty funny. So I definitely love me some melatonin! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad the melatonin worked for you. If I remember correctly the last time you took it you had interesting dreams then too. I guess weird dreams are better than no sleep. I'm happy for you. Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe find a drug that doesnt make you high haha

    ReplyDelete