.

.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh Baby

So on all the blogs I read everyone posts about what their baby is doing in that stage of their life. Well my baby just had a birthday 2 days ago.
So at 23 Scott is:
* Talking alot. His favorite sentences are: I love you, whats for dinner, did you pack my lunch yet, and take your birth control.
* He's just a busy little guy and loves reading about dirtbikes, watching dirtbikes, and trying to find a dirtbike to buy.
* He's getting really good at walking and has the sexiest legs ever!
* Scotty just loves when I snuggle him to sleep at nights and I sure cherish every moment of it as well.
* He's pretty obedient and listens pretty good. He even does the dishes every once in awhile.
* He's just growing up so fast! He doesn't even need me to help him go potty!

haha ok for real now...Scott Nelson Lowry is the best boy ever! I sure love him alot and he makes me so ridiculously happy! He works so hard to provide for our family! He is the goofiest boy ever and has me laughing constantly! He listens to me and makes me feel loved. He really doesnt have too many annoying habits, he puts the lid back on the toothpaste and never leaves the toothpaste spit in the sink. He's pretty cleanly so I have no complaints there. :) He is a worthy priesthood holder which I am so thankful for. He is the best uncle ever and is so cute with kids. Cant wait for him to be a dad! He's smart and kind and just everything good pretty much! Sure love this boy of mine!



Just look how stinkin cute he is!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute post. I love it. I also like that you take pics of you and Scott. I never really started taking pictures until I had kids and I look back and wish I had more pictures of our frist couple years of marriage, so good on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually made me laugh out loud!! Neechel you are so funny!!! I'm glad your 'baby' is so smart!!! He sounds like an amazing guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks kristen! He sure is pretty amazing. Carmen you'll have to remind Scott that I DO take pictures because he thinks I NEVER use the camera he got me for my birthday but I really do!

    ReplyDelete