.

.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Remember When??

Remember when I was pregnant and gained 40 pounds? Ya, I do.

Wanna know the sad thing? This is the day BEFORE I started getting really swollen. These pics are from Christmas Eve and I spent the next 2 days in the hospital on IV's so that's when I REALLY started getting swollen....proceed onto next pictures as proof

(Let me just say...I can't believe I'm posting these pics because they are really actually embarrassing and disgusting but I kinda want them recorded for history's sake haha)
Like this...Remember when I didnt have ankles? Ya, I do. I wont make these pics bigger because my toenails were DISGUSTING....husband wouldn't cut them for me :( And there was no way I could physically bend over with how swollen I was. There are a lot of uncomfortable things while being pregnant but this one almost takes the cake...back pain still might have been worse...maybe (we're not including labor/delivery cuz seriously that would be the worst part)

Why is it so purple you might ask? Oh I was just sitting for too long and it would cut off the circulation. Is my foot about to explode? I'd say yes, judging from this picture. Wanna know the best part? Husband thought it was hilarious and he made sure everyone got to look at them when we went out. Oh father in law(his dad) wanna see my preggo wife's feet? Take a look. Oh friends at church, (men included) wanna see my preggo wife's feet? Oh random strangers, why dont you take a look!...okay maybe not the random strangers part...but it was EMBARRASSING and here he was just inviting everyone to take a gander at these beauts! Gotta love him!

Im pretty sure 15-20 pounds of my weight gain was water...seriously. You know how you go to your dr. appt's every week the last like 4 weeks? Well every time I went I had gained 5 pounds...yes 5 pounds a week for a good 3-4 weeks...it was awesome. And that was during the time I kept getting more and more swollen so I really do think that weight was just water. Especially since after I had Roczen I lost all 40 pounds in under 3 weeks. Want to hear a story? One time we were in bed and I told husband I had gained 40 pounds and he replys..."No you didn't, theres no way you could have or else you would weigh pretty much what I do." Did I want to start crying? Yup! Every girl just dreams of the day she weighs as much as her husband right? That being said...it really isn't hard to weigh as much as my husband since he's preeetty skinny! ;)

Remember when I was obsessed with my baby? Oh wait I still am!! How can you not be! He is THE cutest little baby boy I know!

"Oh hey mom!"

Look! He's starting to get rolls on his thighs! haha

He's even cute when he crys!

Cutest little feet around

Cutest little hands around! Also note his crooked pinkies! His momma, Grandma steed, and Grandpa webster all have those same pinkies! How special...haha

Remember when I had the cutest husband with the most awesomest mustache? Ya, I do!! Sometimes I miss that stache! haha I seriously didn't mind it at all! Ya I realize this pic is completely random but I had to throw it in because seriously! My husband is so cute! LOVE him to death!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment