Since it was our "anniversary weekend getaway" we decided to be super romantic and each sleep in our own queen sized bed both nights. There was two in the room...couldn't waste that opportunity now could we?? It was actually pretty nice, being huge and pregnant, to have my own bed and just flop around as often as I needed and take up as much room as I wanted.
I just love Scott so much and couldn't imagine not having him in my life! I know he's going to be the best dad ever! He is so cute with our nieces and nephews and is always playing with or holding them and they all just love him to pieces. I can't wait to see him hold our baby and play with him :)
In other news I only have 9 more weeks of being pregnant!! I cannot wait! I am SO ready to not feel sooo sore every second of every day! Also I will be glad when people stop telling me how huge I am and that I look like I should be having this baby by Christmas. Yes, I'm huge! But I'm also 5 foot nothing...where else do you expect this baby to go?
Now enjoy some cute pictures of us :)
Supercross in Utah...goin for a swim at the hotel
....most likely coming home from Echo one time? But can't really remember
At our beloved sprint car races that they got rid of :(
Pregnant and very nauseous....during our drive down to echo this summer
Trying to figure out our new camera
After the races the first night. Scott is SO cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment