Here are a few of the conversations we've had:
1.) M:(pointing across the street) Hey look! There's my big fat neighbor!
Me: M shhh not so loud!
M: He has babies in his tummy!
L: No he doesn't he was just born that way!
K: No he wasn't! He's just fat!
hahaha ok seriously! I love the way kids think and I was trying not to bust a gut laughing when this happened!
2.) L had gotten a toy from the storage room she knew she wasn't supposed to have.
Me: L, I don't think you're allowed to have that.
L: Yes I am!
Me: What if your mom walked in right now and saw you playing with that?
L: Well, that'd be weird!
Miss L is all attitude! It's a good thing she's so dang cute!
3.) Me: Hey L, I'm going on a date with your Uncle Ryan!
L: Are you guys in love?
Me: No, I haven't even seen him yet silly.
L: Next time we go to Grandma Bevans' you can come and see him. You guys can fall in love then.
Me: Oh really?
L: Ya, if you get married would you be my aunt?
Me: Yup! I would!
L: Uncle Ryan used to be my favorite but he doesn't play with us alot anymore.
Me: Thats cause he just got home from his mission!
L decided to draw a pic of me and "uncle ryan" getting married. And here, my friends, is the lovely pic Miss L drew for me!

So pretty much I love these kids a ton! And I definitely wouldn't mind having them as my nieces and nephews haha :)

HA ha that just totally made me laugh they are so like that and they just love you!! M just can't get over the "neighbor" seriusly I hope he hasn't said it so loud that he has heard him! and for real I think that is one of the nicest pics L has ever drawn so cute! {pswe wouldn't mind either :) lol!!}♥ya!
ReplyDeleteIf that Ryan Guy ever reads this blog then he might feel a lil bit of pressure when he takes you out.
ReplyDeleteChristal! Your kids are THE best! haha They make me laugh every time I'm there!
ReplyDeleteJanna, well hopefully he doesnt see this then. But i'm pretty sure most boys dont read blogs in there spare time haha
well, as long as you stay in Raymond I don't care who you marry. LOL. I want to see pictures of your cute little house and your cute little roommates. :D Miss you Neechie!! (and I totally knew it was Christal's kids! pahahah)
ReplyDelete